Marshall-Tufflex Rainwater and Drainage Systems
Marshall-Tufflex is a licenced trading brand of Polypipe Limited, one of Europe’s largest and most innovative manufacturers of Plastic Piping Systems.
PVC-U Rainwater Systems are available in a variety of sizes and colours for domestic, commercial and conservatory applications. The new Underground system incorporates the latest technology to provide effecient and effective waste water and foul discharge drainage from above ground systems.
We have strict controls within our factories to ensure that products are of a consistently high standard.
In addition to quality standards many of our products have to meet strict standards to be fit for purpose under national and international regulations.
Health & Safety
All our factories and procedures are designed to meet strict H&S standards required by UK legislation and the HSE (Health & Safety Executive).
All steps are taken within our factories, offices and distribution networks to ensure that energy consumption is minimised.
- High impact PVC-U with high gloss finish for long lasting good looks
- Choice of guttering profiles, capacities and colours to suit your style
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and conservatory applications
- High capacity systems mean fewer down pipes required, improving the overall look of the property
- All systems comply with BS EN607:1996, BS EN1462:1997, BS 4576-1:1989, EN12200-1:2000
- Custom gutter angles available to fit your building design
- Good compatibility and connection with existing systems